Jonathan Hochman is the founder of Hochman Consultants. He has two computer science degrees from Yale University and 25 years experience as a consultant. He has broad experience with technology, marketing, sales, business development, and operations. In addition Hochman is chairman of SEMNE, the association of search engine marketers in New England, and a founder of CodeGuard, the website security company.
Hochman holds a Google AdWords Individual Qualification with specialization in search advertising. He has spoken at national conferences, including Web 2.0 Summit, Search Marketing Expo (SMX) and Search Engine Strategies (SES). His published articles have appeared in Search Engine Land, Marketing Land, and Search Marketing Standard. He serves as a judge for the Landy Awards, the search marketing industry’s top honor.
Hochman’s consulting practice consists of SEO and SEM audits, SEO training and recruiting, and expert witness testimony. He is familiar with most programming languages. Aside from consulting work, Hochman is active as president 2015-2017 of the Rotary Club of Bloomfield, Connecticut. He also volunteers as a Wikipedia administrator.
- SEAK National Expert Witness Conference, Clearwater Beach, FL, May 2017.
- International Photography and Imaging Conference, Henderson, NV, June 2016.
- VT Web Marketing Summit, Burlington, VT, November 2015.
- VT/NH Marketing Group, Woodstock, VT, May 2015.
- VT Web Marketing Summit, Burlington, VT, November 2014.
- VT Web Marketing Summit, Burlington, VT, November 2013.
- VT/NH Marketing Group, Whitefield, NH, June 2013.
- VT Web Marketing Summit, Burlington, VT, November 2012.
- SMX East, New York, October 2012.
- SMX Advanced, Seattle, June 2012.
- SMX West, San Jose, Feb 2012.
- SMX Advanced, London, May 2011.
- SMX Toronto, April 2011.
- SMX West, San Jose, March 2011.
- SMX West, Santa Clara, March 2010.
- IWLA Marketing and Sales Conference, Chicago, July 2009.
- SMX Advanced, Seattle, June 2009.
- Web 2.0 Expo, San Francisco April 2009.
- Web 2.0 Summit, November 2008.
- SMX East, New York, October 2008.
- SMX Advanced, Seattle, June 2008.
- SMX Social Media, Long Beach, April 2008.
- Search Engine Strategies, San Jose, August 2007.
- Search Engine Strategies, New York, April 2007.
- Search Engine Strategies, Chicago 2006.
- IWLA Marketing and Sales Conference, Chicago, July 2006.
For additional information, please contact Hochman Consultants.
Updated on 2016-07-23T16:09:44+00:00, by .